Saturday, May 8, 2010

Too cute for words

Here's a few pictures from this week. Kaitlyn is starting to say "cheese" every time we point the camera at her. Sometimes we get a good smile, and sometimes we get a "cheesy" one. Since I have to work on Mother's Day, we took some mother-daughter pictures after church last week.


Got one of mother and son too :) 30 weeks :)

going for a stroll
I asked Kaitlyn to give her baby brother a kiss.
Here she is going in for the kiss, eyes closed, lips puckered :)
and then BOOM! Kiss! She always says "Awww" when she does it too :)

Priceless!!! This is Kaitlyn's "ask for something" face
It will melt our hearts everyday from now on ;)

All her animals in the basket with her

Nice hat :) Can you tell she is saying "cheese"?
Ready to go outside :) New flip flops :)
(sorry for the sideways pictures, my computer didn't want to rotate them)
Got to wear a new outfit (from Gram V) on this HOT day :)

and now... here's Kaitlyn...


Even though I am starting to feel more uncomfortable and miserable, and that of course makes it more difficult to play with a toddler, I still treasure these moments :) Oh, she is just precious! Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful daughter. I may have to work on Mother's Day, but spending every day with Kaitlyn makes everyday Mother's Day :) I am so privileged and blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and husband!! I love you guys sooooo much! :* muah :*

No comments: