I actually feel really good after this appointment. I feel like we can make it two more weeks. I'll go to the doctor again next Monday. Until then, we will continue to pray for the little guy to keep growing strong in my "tummy".

I have started to tell Kaitlyn that her baby brother won't be inside Mama's tummy much longer, and that pretty soon she will be able to hold him. I asked her "How will you hold your baby brother?" and she puts both her arms out in front of her body level to the floor. I think the more we talk about him being here, the more she will accept the change. I don't know how much she fully understands, but it doesn't hurt to explain :)
2 comments:
That's great news...keep doing what you're doing (or not doing). You'll be in our prayers. Hope the next 2 weeks go quickly but well.
YEAH!!!! I'm glad he is behaving a little more :) Keep those feet up and enjoy your last few weeks of snuggle time with Katilyn.
Post a Comment