I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away.
Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Miniature golf
On Saturday, I really wanted us to be able to take a break from home projects, and play! There is a fun place in south OKC that has miniature golf- perfect for Kaitlyn (and Papaw, the golf lover). Here we are at Celebration Station!
Daddy helping Kaitlyn pick out her putter
got my ball and my putter
Daddy, hole 1
Papaw shows Kaitlyn how to put, he's had a lot of practice ;)
HOLE IN ONE! (yes, this was his actual reaction!)
Mama puts
Jacob is cheering on Kaitlyn
Well... if you can believe it... Daddy won (must have been that hole-in-one). I actually heard Kaitlyn say, "Papaw lost his game" hehehehe She is a little parrot and repeats EVERYTHING we say... so Papaw must have said it first. Too cute!
Inside, there's a BUNCH of arcade games and a GIANT slide! Kaitlyn wanted to go up it, but she needed a little help getting to the top. Mommy and Kaitlyn went down together :)
AAAH! It's so high!
that's a long way down!
It was so much fun!! There is also go-carts, bumper boats, batting cages.... I think we will be back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment