We decided to paint another room in our house (I know what you're thinking.... haven't you painted every room by now???) Almost! We painted the hallway that leads to the master suite.
The day before Papaw got here, while Kaitlyn was at school and Jacob was napping, I prepped the hallway. I taped the trim and primed the walls so all that needed to be done when Papaw arrived was actually painting. Well... I ran out of primer, so we had to prime a little when he got here (not too shabby).
Here's the before and after pictures:
 |
| looking down the hallway before.... |
 |
| .....after! |
 |
| before.... |
 |
| ....after |
 |
| opposite wall before.... |
 |
| ....after |
I think we are DONE painting for a LONG time now. (I hope- lol) Thanks Papaw for your professional looking paint job :)
No comments:
Post a Comment