Mike and I have been taking Kaitlyn for a walk (we have to say "stroll" or else the dogs go crazy!) in the evenings around the block. Last night it was quite chilly, and we had to put Kaitlyn in her winter "coat." It's more like really thick PJs with a hoodie. She is SO cute in it! She looks like a stuffed doll! She has a little difficulty crawling in it. When Mike took this video I thought he was getting a picture, so I kept smiling waiting for him to take a picture. Before we went outside to put Kaitlyn in her stroller, I realized Mike had been taking a video this whole time. haha!
"I can't put my arms down!"
This purple coat she got from Grandma and Grandpa Landis last month. It's a little big still, but she looks really cute in it! This video is really short... the dogs just came in from being outside and they were all riled up!
I also got some good pictures of Kaitlyn showing me ALL SIX of her teeth!! :)

laughing baby!

look close and check out my teeth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment