This is going to be a long blog. I have so many videos and pictures to share! This morning Kaitlyn was in a really good mood (which is when she makes the best videos), so I got a bunch!
This video is just precious! The last couple days it seems that Kaitlyn can entertain herself peacefully for about 3o minutes in one place (which is GREAT when I need to do dishes or laundry)! She was probably playing here for 10 minutes before I got this video.
This video is really long (almost 3 minutes!), but I just could not stop recording! I thought it was too funny that she kept dropping the blue link and picking it up.
I went to check Kaitlyn's diaper, and I needed to get her a fresh one. All I had were the wipes with me in the living room, and Kaitlyn was off crawling around, without a diaper. I had to get her in her room so she could get a diaper on. Since she loves the sound the wipes package makes, I dragged it with my foot toward her bedroom. She followed me the whole way!
After I got her diaper on her, and this cute Minnie Mouse outfit, I just had to get more pictures!! I actually got this outfit 4 years ago when I worked at Disney. They had this HUGE 75% off sale, and I got a few things back then for future gifts... turns out I needed them!

the empty wipe package that got her in her bedroom for a diaper
hmmm... what's in here?
PJs!
ok, that was fun. what's in this drawer?
now to see what's inside!
even on her tippy-toes she can't quite see what's in there!
Remember those teeth I told you about? Here's the closest picture I got of them! It's a little blurry (and not center), but you can see two white "lines" in the middle of her top gums. I was tickling her and trying to take a picture at the same time!

Kaitlyn is starting to "cruise" the couch, mainly going left and right a few steps. She also will walk with something in front of her (I will pull the ottoman and she will walk with it). She's still pretty small for her age, but she doesn't let her size keep her from doing anything! (According to my "Baby's first year" book, she should be the average 19 3/4 pounds by now. But she's still about 15.5 pounds)
1 comment:
Kim she is precious. She is pretty small isn't she? I hadn't noticed because you're right she doesn't really let it slow her down much. I am shocked and amazed at all the teeth! Thank you for all the pictures and videos. I love watching her grow and change.
Post a Comment