Sunday, November 2, 2008

Enjoying soft solids

Yesterday I gave Kaitlyn some small bites of a banana I was eating. It seemed like she liked it, but she still made some funny faces. Other foods that she's had that isn't baby food include: peas, one graham cracker (i have only given that to her once), and noodles. I think that she enjoys feeding herself so I want to start giving her things that she can eat that aren't baby food. I plan to try carrots next. Here's a short clip of Kaitlyn trying banana.

My little explorer

Do you need to wipe your nose?

Hey girly



She must have an important phone call to make
(her tongue is sticking out too!)

Halloween nap

We didn't do much for Halloween. I didn't think it was necessary to take an infant door to door for candy she can't even eat (maybe next year we'll take her). Mike handed out candy and I had dressed Kaitlyn up for the event. (I had to work, so I missed seeing the 10 tricker-treaters we had. Surprised that we didn't have more kids show up.)


1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Oh I love her little costume, how precious. We did stuff for Halloween, thankfully though I Riley is still young enough where I can steal all of her candy and she won't even know it :)! Just what I need in order to lose the rest of this weight, huh??