



In this first video, Kaitlyn must have been practicing being indecisive...
This next video Kaitlyn is about to take a bath, but she doesn't seem to be interested in getting clean....
Mike got this video last night while I was at work. Chauncey doesn't care how old you are... you better be able to play ball!
We've noticed that Kaitlyn is quite a bold girl. Not really afraid of anything. She just wants to get out there and go! There's just a fire about her that I love! Whether it's reaching something that is unreachable, or getting from point "A" to point "B" she is always determined! Kaitlyn is going to be quite an awesome kid, and I'm so priviledged and excited to get to be her mom! :)
2 comments:
Wow- look at those teeth!
Kaitlyn is growing so fast; I'm sure you're enjoying watching her learn!
-Uncle M
Oh she's growing so fast and getting cuter by the minute! I love the spoon trick she's begun. How fun! Lincoln just started baby food and is a champ already--eating 6-8 ounces some nights--no wonder he's such a chunk :).
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgving!
Post a Comment