Wednesday, January 21, 2009

11 months

It's been a while since I have been able to post something. Kaitlyn is trying to walk, so I have been busy "walking" with her. She has gone from cruising the furniture to taking a step or two toward something. I was able to get a video of her taking two steps (twice). I think that by her birthday, she may have this walking thing down.


As Kaitlyn gets older, I know that she will be "mommy's little helper." She is showing signs of that already when she helps with the laundry, and pulling things out in the kitchen.

It's also very exciting that Kaitlyn is getting more hair. LOTS more!! I have to wet a comb some mornings because her hair is out of control! She loves having her hair brushed too! And I can put her hair in a mini ponytail (like Pebbles from The Flinstones). I'll add a bow to jazz it up a little bit too.


A little ponytail

let's add a bow


Having fun strollin' around the block on a nice sunny day!

I am almost done with my book (Marley and Me) I started right before the new year too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It was fun watching Ketelyn taking some steps! We can't wait to see you all soon for her birthday in mid-Feb.!