It seems that the past month I've done nothing but packing and unpacking. We packed to go to Michigan for Christmas and then unpacked when we got to Stevensville; packed to go to Alma and unpacked when we got there; while we were in Alma we lost power so we paked our stuff up again to stay somewhere else after church, but the power came on while we were gone, so we unpacked our stuff a few hours later; we packed to leave Alma to go back to Stevensville and unpacked when we got there, and then packed the car to get home. Once we got home of course we need to unpack.
Now that most of the unpacking is done (finally!) I have to pack up Christmas decorations- hahaha!! I was very careful not to decorate too much because I knew that I wouldn't want to deal with packing everything up once we got home. Thankfully it didn't take but maybe 45 minutes to put Christmas away.
Kaitlyn wanted to help...
I had no idea when I bought that advent calender at Disney (4 years ago) that I would have a child that would LOVE it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment