Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

On December 29, Mike and I have now been married for two years! WOW a lot has changed!! We have two dogs, a baby, Mike is finished with school (finally), and we move to Oklahoma for Mike's position at University of Central Oklahoma (UCO).

I have to share... before lunch Mike went into town for some errands. Later, Megan and I went into town to get some groceries for her dinner she was making. We pulled into the grocery store's parking lot, and I see Mike's car and see him in there. I'm thinking, "oh good! I don't have any cash on me, let's pull beside him so I can get some!" We pull up to the car... and Mike is CHOMPING away at some Burger King! BUSTED!!! I got my cash, and we had a good laugh. Little did I know he was making a pit stop at the grocery store to get flowers for a special occasion.

Having an anniversary so close to Christmas means we will probably be with family every year to celebrate. This can have its perks. We've got free babysitters, and we will always have a good meal (maybe even a surprise cake!). Megan, those "wedding burritos" were delicious!

The family got us a cake!

Out little family (without the puppies) Kaitlyn is almost asleep.

Mike and I with our cake and the beautiful roses he got me :)
After we put Kaitlyn to bed at 8 o'clock, we had cake with everyone. Then Mike and I got our coats on to head to Mt. Pleasant. We went to the theater to see "Marley and Me." We both really enjoyed the movie, and a night to ourselves. I liked the movie so much, I bought the book! I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am, Megan (she has the book too)!



No comments: