We've had a busy week! On Christmas afternoon we left Stevensville for Alma to see Mike's parents, and his brothers' families too. We've been getting LOTS of pictures and videos which I cannot wait to post, but I left my uploading cord in Stevensville! Bummer :( I'll get to uploading those later. Kaitlyn enjoys playing with her cousins, Luke and Hannah. She's even had a chance to play one-on-one with each cousin. Luke is a wild baby (a boy full of energy!), and Hannah and Kaitlyn seem to have similar personalities. They all play well together.
Last night was New Year's Eve, and Kaitlyn did NOT miss a wink of the party! She seemed ready for bed at her normal time, but she was screaming when we would lay her down. We thought... "well... I guess we'll just keep her up until she's ready for bed, and if we are lucky she'll end up sleeping in". It's possible that she was fired up because she crawled up the stairs TWICE! We don't have stairs at our house, so this is the first time she's done that!
Would you believe it if I told you... Kaitlyn stayed up until MIDNIGHT! She stayed up until the ball dropped! The crazy thing is, she never rubbed her eyes once until after midnight! I just don't think she wanted to miss the party! She slept in until 10am, which was VERY nice! I do have evidence on my camera that she was awake for the new year- I'll get it uploaded later this weekend when we are back in Stevensville.
and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment