Kaitlyn's room was already painted and had window treatments when we moved in. I painted wood letters to match the curtains, and my mom gave me my sister's old bedding (in mint condition) that matched the room perfectly.
I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away. Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Kid's rooms
It's official... the crib is out of Kaitlyn's room. She's got a little girl's room now :) That means I am able to start putting a nursery together for our baby boy! It's so much more fun to decorate a room when you own compared to renting. Our little man is lucky to have such a sports nut for a Dad! The love of the game starts early :) Here's the start of a little boy's room:



You can't see it, but there's a Barry Sanders collage hanging on the wall to the right of the changing table. Got to start the love of the Lions from birth :) I'll get a few more things on the wall before he arrives.
Kaitlyn's room was already painted and had window treatments when we moved in. I painted wood letters to match the curtains, and my mom gave me my sister's old bedding (in mint condition) that matched the room perfectly.
To complete Kaitlyn's room will be a new dresser. This dresser is perfect for baby clothes, but it doesn't fit as much when the clothes are bigger. When I find something, I'll move this one into the nursery. This dresser was in my nursery back in the day.

Kaitlyn's room was already painted and had window treatments when we moved in. I painted wood letters to match the curtains, and my mom gave me my sister's old bedding (in mint condition) that matched the room perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the rooms look great! Look at you guys! All set to go! Now for baby boy to arrive!
Good job Momma. Everything is coming together rather nicely. Kaitlyn's room is just precious. :)
Looks Great! You're right, I'm sure it's much nicer decorating in a home you own rather than one you rent. I had all the kids' room stuff picked out and theme determined, but we've decided that it's just not worth it right now because who knows how long we'll be here. Anyways, can't wait to see your belly picture :)!
Post a Comment