Once the story was done, I put up the side rail and told her if she didn't stay in her bed for her nap, then she will have to nap in her crib. She must really like being considered a big girl... because she slept in her bed for her whole nap :) It was shorter than normal... but I was still super excited that she slept in it! I got a picture of her during her nap. The first picture is a little dark because I didn't want the flash to wake her, but I had to get a close up of her sleeping pose.

she looks like she's sunbathing hehehe :)With so much success with nap time in her big girl bed, I thought I would try it for bedtime too. I was a little nervous that I was going to have a little girl in our bed in the middle of the night. I think she slept better than I did last night because I kept waking up and looking for her to walk in our room. Nope... she slept the entire night in her bed!!!!!
I had a meeting at work this morning, so I was up pretty early. I wanted to peak in on Kaitlyn before I left just to see if she slept in her bed or ended up on the floor. Well... this is how I found her :)
I had a meeting at work this morning, so I was up pretty early. I wanted to peak in on Kaitlyn before I left just to see if she slept in her bed or ended up on the floor. Well... this is how I found her :)
She'll get the hang of keeping her head on the pillow someday. hehehe:) We will keep this up for the next week, and if she stays in her bed we will move the crib into the nursery. :) My baby girl is a big girl now!
1 comment:
Wow! I am so beyond impressed. I hope that is goes this well when we switch Kylie to a big girl bed. Go Kaitlyn go!!! :) Btw I'm going to need a new picture of her soon. Kylie carries the picture you sent in the Christmas card around with her everywhere. She loves Kaitlyn. :)
Post a Comment