Here's the cake :) It was soooo good! :) Sam's club did a great job :)
Presents :)
Next to the big chair is a diaper cake that I made.
Here's a picture I took of it before the party.
There was another girl taking pictures for Rachel, and she was getting a few shots of Rachel and her husband, Brett. From the angle I was standing...
it looks like Brett's head is popping out of Rachel's belly.
I like that you can see baby bump :)

Here's a picture I took of it before the party.
There was another girl taking pictures for Rachel, and she was getting a few shots of Rachel and her husband, Brett. From the angle I was standing...it looks like Brett's head is popping out of Rachel's belly.
I like that you can see baby bump :)
We didn't plan this... but we were in matching in black cotton dresses :)
(I also had a white cover, but I got too warm)
(I also had a white cover, but I got too warm)
No comments:
Post a Comment