Monday, April 5, 2010

New Wheels

Things will get a little more challenging going from one child to two. The first challenge is pregnancy with a toddler, the second is the delivery, and the third is getting my kids around without my husband. It's great having a strong husband to carry the heavy infant carrier, or a heavy toddler, but he has to work. I know he would much rather be able to stay at home and be there for me when I need an extra set of hands :) Since I won't always have his hands available... I knew that we would need to get a double stroller if I want to continue doing anything outside the house.

After going to the store to check them out, I found that every stroller is pretty much made to fit it's brand's infant carrier. Since we got Graco before, we needed to look at Graco now (they really know how to get you comin' and goin'). I looked at the store, read consumer reviews, and I am really happy with what we got! It does all the same things my single stroller does and more! The guy at the store said this was "his favorite stroller" and "it's like the cadillac of all strollers." One of my friends has the same one, and she really likes it :) She says it's her "limo" :)

So after all that description I'm sure the suspense is getting to you...
Here's our "New Wheels"
Kaitlyn really likes it too! Today she followed me into the soon-to-be nursery where I had the stroller folded down, and she asked what it was. I told her it's a stroller that will fit her and her brother. I don't think she believed me with it folded down... so I popped it up for her to see. She thought it was cool to see a seat appear from nowhere. She hopped right in front and said "ride." So we did a little indoor riding today in the stroller. She put her sippy cup in the cup holder, and her books and blanket in the basket under the seat. I hope this excitement continues after baby brother is here.
in the Big Sister seat :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love it! Kaityln will love being able to get in and out of her seat. Oh and I checked, there is a basket underneath the front seat! I never knew! now i can actually use it! (: We will have to go walking with our limos. (: