Thursday, April 3, 2008

family fun!

After I posted yesterday's blog, I placed Kaitlyn on the floor for some "tummy time" to help build her arm and neck strength. She was lifting herself up really well! Then Daddy and Bailey wanted to have some fun too! I got some HILLARIOUS photos!


all smiles!


Bailey wanted to play too!


Daddy joins the fun!


SO STRONG!

2 comments:

The Paulk's said...

I didn't know you had started a blog until I got your message on mine today--yea for another blogging friend :)!

I'm so happy to hear that you guys have found a new place to live and Mike got a new job. I will keep you in my prayers that everything works out well and that you have an easy transition. At least you have a little while!

Kaitlyn sure is adorable and is getting big--I'm afraid you got one that looks just like your husband, just like I did :)! Not fair, is it?? :)

Tim and Amy said...

That is pretty hilarious to see Mike, Kaitlyn, and Bailey all enjoying some "tummy time" (or "back time") in that photo! Good moment to have a camera on hand. :) Thanks for continuing to pass along the photos and blogs. It's really fun to read them and to see the pictures!