Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More cousins!

This afternoon, Aunt Amy's (Mike's sister-in-law) water broke! This is her first baby, and hopefully she or he will come soon! Mike's whole family is guessing how big their baby will be, and if it's a boy or a girl... here's our guesses: (all times are CST)

Mike- 6# 8 oz, 19in @ 11:15pm - girl
Kim- 7# 1 oz, 20in @ 10:05pm - girl
Mark- 6# 11 oz, 18.5in @ 11:15am- girl
Megan- 7# 1 oz, 18.75in @2:20am- girl
Emily- 6# 14 oz, 19.5in @ 2:30am- girl
Sheryl- 6# 2 oz, 18.5in @2:15am- girl
Rich- 6# 14 oz, 19in @ 11:30pm- boy
Carol- 6# 3 oz, 19.25in @ 3:20am- girl
Grandma Wood- 6# 0 oz, 18in @ 12:00am- girl
Kim's Dad- 7# 10 oz, 17.75in @12:30am- girl
Michelle- 6# 2 oz, 19.5in @ 3:30am- girl
Dave- 11# 15oz, 1.67ft. @ 1:23pm (April 16)- boy
Eileen- ?# ?oz, 18in @ 4:00am- girl
Anthony- 6# 4.25 oz, 20.375in @ 5:33:30am- girl
Brenda- 12# 0 oz, 24in @ 12:00pm- boy

If anyone else wants to add their guess, please feel free to add your comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made a guess under the updated post you guys sent this morning. And I'm the winner! How did I ever guess? What do I win?? :)

Glad to see everyone's names above! Looks like you guys had a great time last night. Congrats Tim & Amy!