Monday, April 28, 2008

Silly Puppies


I know that everyone likes to see pictures and videos of Kaitlyn, but this video that Mike got of the dogs is pretty funny.




Although, I did get a very cute picture of Kaitlyn in her new outfit :) If you look closely you can see her smile!

This was taken while we were in Michigan. She looks like she's going to cha cha dance!

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Cute videos :)! Yes I have been teaching Riley sign language, you'd be surprised how quickly they pick it up. I've looked at books and thought they were more confusing. Here is the website that I use: http://www.mybabycantalk.com/content/dictionary/dictionaryofsigns.aspx?letter=A

She was doing it by 9 months-ish and that website is all for babies.
Hope that helps :)! It's been great beacuse she can "tell" us what she wants even though she can't say it yet. Hope all is well.

PS. Did you get my email, I'm not sure I sent it to the right address?!?