I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away. Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
First Flight
I guess since it's after midnight that I can say... TODAY Kaitlyn and I are flying to Michigan to see my parents, grandparents, some of Mike's family and parents, and everyone else in Southwest Michigan!! Everyone is really looking forward to our arrival, and I look forward to showing off my baby girl! :) The last time I was home was Christmas, when I was 7 months pregnant with Kaitlyn. I am very excited!! It will be a different traveling with a baby, in addition to being alone with Kaitlyn (as I have never done that before). It will give my frequent flyer experience a challenge. While we are gone, Mike will have good peace and quiet so that he can work hard on his dissertation. Pray for Mike, that he may be able to use this time to have a significant amount of his paper finished, as well as safe travels for Kaitlyn and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will be in our prayers--Riley, Ty and I might be going home tomorrow (Friday) for the afternoon. He's working on his MBA thesis at the YMCA in Benton Harbor. So, we may be there. I know you'll be super busy and yeah maybe we can meet up Friday or in June when you'll be back again. My cell # is 269.876.7681 if you don't have anything to do tomorrow afternoon (yeah right...I'm sure you'll have plenty to do) we could meet for lunch or something. Otherwise we'll catch up in June. Let me know :)! Have a safe flight. At least Kaitlyn is still young enough to probably sleep the whole time :)!
Post a Comment