That's right, SHE has arrived!! We are an Uncle and Aunt again! Congratulations Tim and Amy!!!!
Hannah Grace was born at 9:10pm on April 9, 2008, 5 pounds 14 ounces, 19.5 inches long. Now Kaitlyn has a playmate!!!! :-D Tim said that he would send Mike a few pictures for us to post for all to see her :)
2 comments:
In typical Fulkerson fashion, I'm going to arrive late to this party, and then (already knowing the answer), I'm going to make a guess and act surprised when I find out. :) Ok, so let me guess: girl, 19 lbs 5 oz, 5.14". No, that's not right. How about 9 lbs 10 oz, born at 5:14am. Or 19:5am. Boy. 14 lbs 5 oz. 10:09am.
Am I close?
No, seriously, Tim & Amy--if you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And don't pick an ugly name. :)
Stephen & Krista
YAY!!!! So happy for Tim and Amy! And now Kaitlyn has a little playmate. :) But what is up with everyone having such tiny babies? Just wait until I have my 10lb moose in August!! Can't wait to meet all the new babies soon.
Krista
Post a Comment