I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away.
Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Look at that!!
This picture was just too funny!! I went to go pick her up, and before I did I noticed there was a green link stuck to her onesie! It just made me laugh so hard that I thought I would have to share!
here's a closer look! I also got her laughing big to show off her THREE teeth!! One on top, two on bottom!! no more gummy smile!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh gosh that is a HUGE smile. I think it is crazy that she has three teeth already! Cute pictures.
1 comment:
Oh gosh that is a HUGE smile. I think it is crazy that she has three teeth already! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment