She can pull herself up on her knees, and hold her balance when she sits on her feet..jpg)
This week Kaitlyn has gotten pretty fast when she crawls, so I am usually crawling around with her to be sure she's not getting into anything. That leaves only naptime to get house-hold chores done. Here is a video of her crawling away!
Also this week, I joined a gym (if you want to call it that). The University has a Wellness Center that Mike and I get to try for 3 months to see if we like (or use) it. Something that I was really interested in was their group exercise classes, Jazzercise in particular. Jazzercise is a workout that combines elements of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kick-boxing. I went to the Jazzercise class that was offered at the Wellness Center and LOVED it! Plus, I found out that there is a Jazzercise Center in Edmond. So this past week, I went to check it out, and joined! If you can believe it, I went to work out at 7:30am on a Friday!! I really like it!
Many of you know that we are big football fans, and today was opening Sunday for NFL football. Being big Lions fans, we got Kaitlyn all dressed up for the big game (bib and matching socks)! She doesn't share the same excitement yet, she fell asleep.
.jpg)
Mike also got a video of Kaitlyn playing with her "laptop." Every time that I want to catch it on camera, she's done playing with it. She's so funny! She will just sit there and open and close it.
1 comment:
I love the ponytail!! SO CUTE, don't you just love when they get just enough hair for one!?! Love the computer video too, how funny!!
PS. I don't know how LaCross got her name, I think Ty's mom just liked the name. Very unique.
Post a Comment