Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visit to the Dog Park

Today was such a nice day outside that I thought it could be fun to take the dogs and Kaitlyn to the Dog Park. That's right, a park just for dogs. It's basically a two large fenced in areas (one side for big dogs, one side for small dogs) that your dog can run around and play without a leash. In our case, it was just a place for Bailey and Chauncey to bark at other dogs. I think they both really liked it a lot. Kaitlyn seemed to enjoy herself too! She just sat in her stroller playing with her Lion toy, and watching the dogs run back and forth. Maybe the next time we have a really nice day, I'll take them to the dog park again.


Here's a few pictures and a video of our experience at the park.










No comments: