Monday, September 15, 2008

Standing in crib

A lot of new things have happened for Kaitlyn this past week, and standing in her crib is one of them! I caught her in the act. She is crying in this video (because I just put her down in her crib for bed) just to give you a little warning. Right after I stopped recording I picked her up and read another story to her thinking that it would put her to sleep... nope! She faught sleep for TWO hours. Normally she goes to bed around 8 or 8:15, tonight it was about 10. It's always those nights when I say, "I am going to get to bed shortly after I put Kaitlyn to bed," that this seems to happen. I think she's on to me....



We also had a massive food spill during dinner. I was feeding Kaitlyn, and she seemed a little distracted, so I thought, well I think I'll get a fork to eat my food. I guess I put her food down a little too close for her to reach. She grabbed the spoon, and pulled toward her and splat! Her FULL container of mixed veggies all over the CARPET! Thankfully got it cleaned up. I told Mike that when we get a house of our own that we need to be sure there isn't carpet in the dinning room for that very reason.


I also think that Kaitlyn has tooth #3 coming in too. At first I just thought it was a gum thing that she had in the past and it would go away, but it looks like a tooth! It's on the top, to the left of her middle two teeth. I thought it was a little odd for that tooth to come in next... but I guess I'll keep you updated on that.



Is that a tooth up there??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a tooth to me. I can't believe it is happening so fast. Does she seem to be in a lot of pain or anything? I see you found the backgrounds. I'm happy to have a blog of my own now. Trey was just too busy with work and I felt like every time I posted I was leaving him behind and then what was the point, you know?

Anonymous said...

I just watched the video and it just breaks my heart. :( Poor Kaitlyn. :)