Thursday, September 11, 2008

mobile baby

Since we've moved to Oklahoma, there is a little more tile floor for Kaitlyn to use her walker. Usually while I am in the kitchen for a while, I'll put her in her walker with a few toys on the tray, and she just moves around exploring the kitchen. She looks so funny moving around in her walker, and she's fast!

And... remember when she started crawling and she found the dog cages? I caught her crawling in one! I'm probably a bad mommy for taking a video instead of getting her out of the cage, but I had to take a quick video to share with everyone.

Soon her two little teeth will be visible when she smiles. Right now they are still little. One of them you can start to see the white of the tooth. I tried getting a picture or video today of her two teeth, but she wasn't having that. I think she wants to keep them a secret.

No comments: