Sunday, September 28, 2008

Showing off my size 3!

Today Kaitlyn has been bumped up in diaper size! She is now wearing a size 3 (still in 6 months clothes). Mike got a few cute videos of Kaitlyn this morning when we were getting ready for church. She's showing off her new diapers. I also noticed this afternoon that Kaitlyn is going to be getting another tooth! It's on the top opposite of the one already coming in. So all Kaitlyn wants for Christmas are her two front teeth!

part 2...

Once she learns to walk... I don't think I will get to sit down! She is VERY curious, and I am lucky that certain things will keep her preoccupied to stay in one spot for 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I can't believe how "big" she is getting. I say "big" because she still seems so tiny but she is growing and changing daily. Another tooth!?! Do they seem to be bothering her much? How much does she weigh now? She seems so tall but I guess it is just because she is standing now.

The Paulk's said...

WOW! Lincoln has been in 3s for a couple of weeks now :)...isn't that just the difference between boys and girls?? I think so...

She sure is getting big and ohhh...the joys of mobility :). It really is great though, such a fun age! Can't wait to get there again.

PS. I deleted my facebook account a few weeks ago, so email me sometime when you have a chance at my email address:
ss9112@arbor.edu